Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Confession

 Hello Blog!


I have to admit.  I have been a little laid back with my project this week... any guess why? That is because it is spring break.  It is harder for me to focus due to distractions around me: family, friends, and trips.  I have been gone this past week to Colorado with my family.  I have been shredding up the slopes while some of the time could be used to edit.  However, life happens, things happen, so I am allowing myself this pass.  After today though, I am all hands on deck editing together my film project.  

Here are a few things I am going to focus on:

  • Editing together clips through concise transitions
  • Finding a blue filter to use over the "flashback" scenes in our film
  • Finding an accurate font to use and editing in a correct format the names and titles of those who contributed to this film
I just really hope it all comes together nicely.  I am a little stressed about the editing, but after our class discussion, I am confident that if I need help I can ask my classmates or watch tutorials.  But more importantly, I have the extra help of my partner Sabrina!

Thanks, Blog.  Here is a funny pic of Sabrina and me on shooting day 2. 
Another one πŸ‘‡πŸΌ



BYEEE 

Hannah signing off✌🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Hello Blog! Here is my CCR.  My final, last words about this project! What a journey. Thanks for being a part of it.  Escape CCR Hannah si...