Monday, March 7, 2022

Class Time 😁

 Hello Blog!!


In class today, my partner Sabrina and I finished our storyboard! I feel so relieved about that aspect of our project.  We also made a planning schedule for this week and the next.  This schedule helps Sabrina and I stay on track with editing and filming.  Here is our schedule:


So, this Wednesday after school Sabrina will come over to my house and we will begin filming the flashback scenes for our project.  These scenes will be filmed inside my house.  I will need my dad or mom as a background character as he/she and I will be in an intense argument in the kitchen.  Then, Sunday we plan on waking up early around 6:00am, and we will go to school and start filming scenes around the track and in my car in the student parking lot.  We will bring props such as my backpack and a water bottle.  I will need to make fake sweat marks on my face as some of our shots are headshots. 

Sabrina's sister is going to help us with editing starting March 15th and we are planning on finalizing our project Wednesday, March 16th.  Our spring break is the following week, beginning on Thursday so we plan on completing our project before.  

Thank you blog! 

Here is our finalized storyboard: 

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:9347da33-41ca-40d2-bff7-3884a39a61c4


Hannah signing off ✌🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Hello Blog! Here is my CCR.  My final, last words about this project! What a journey. Thanks for being a part of it.  Escape CCR Hannah si...