Sunday, February 13, 2022

Let's Conquer My Portfolio Project

Hello, Blog !!!!!


This is Hannah again! Today I am going to blog about a new assignment my teacher gave us students. The assignment is a new portfolio project. I am super excited to partake in this journey. When my teacher introduced this project she told us students that we will be blogging a lot more. So, get used to me blogging more often!  I will be tracking my journey for my final Aice media study project, which will also be part of my end-of-year Aice course exam.  


As I turn the page entering Semester 2, I plan on approaching this project head-on with one other partner to assist in part of it. My partner and I will conquer this project to the best of our ability.   We are going to film a movie introduction that is eye-catching and intriguing to a large audience and Cambridge!  As well, me personally, I will research, navigate, and practice new technology strategies and research more media projects and companies in order to prepare and start the process of my portfolio project.


Thank you so much!

You will hear from me soon,


Hannah signing off✌🏻


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Hello Blog! Here is my CCR.  My final, last words about this project! What a journey. Thanks for being a part of it.  Escape CCR Hannah si...