Sunday, February 27, 2022

Planning by Dates

 Hello Blog!


My partner Sabrina and I have really busy schedules outside of school since I have extracurricular sports and she as well.  As a result, I thought it would be beneficial to make a timeline for our project by weeks and dates, up until the final due date.  This is what my timeline looks like:

The website that I used in order to make this timeline is https://dashboard.visme.co/v2/projects/own

This upcoming week is a two-day school day week.  Sabrina and I will only see each other on Tuesday and Thursday.  As a result, we need to finalize our storyboard this Tuesday and begin filming starting Thursday.  We will most likely have to film on the weekends outside of school or after school if we really need to.  If we stick to the schedule at hand, Sabrina and I will have our project ready enough to submit maybe even before the due date of April 4, 2022.  

Thank you blog!

Hannah signing off✌๐Ÿป




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Hello Blog! Here is my CCR.  My final, last words about this project! What a journey. Thanks for being a part of it.  Escape CCR Hannah si...