Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Main Character πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️

 Hey Blog!

Background: 

So let's get down to business about the main character.

Our main character is a young, teenage, female.  I will be playing the main character.  She is a track athlete who runs before school in the morning.  Thus, we will be filming in school when the sun is coming up before the first period.  Our main focus is the life of our main character.  Her name is Amelia.

Through flashback shots, we will show the home life of Amelia.  Through many flashback scenes and short clips of argumentation between her and her father, sitting alone at lunch, and her throwing things around her room we are going to illustrate the frustration of her home life.  We hope the emotion speaks for itself.  

Since our main character is a young teen and the genre of our film opening is a sports drama and demonstrates to an extent a coming of age film, the target audience is young teens or mid to late 20s ages.  These ages allow for the audience to resonate with the main character and the film since they are around similar ages.  

Props:

As for props in our film, since we are filming at school on the track, we will be using hurdles that are under the bleachers.  We will also use my car to shoot the driving scene up to the field.  We will use a water bottle and keys.  In order to show that this is before school we are using a bell foley sound and then I will grab my school bag and run towards my first period.  

Others props include anything used in my room to show my anger as I wipe out stiff off my dresser in anger.  As well, when I sit alone at lunch at school.  


Thank You!!

Hannah signing off✌🏻









No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Hello Blog! Here is my CCR.  My final, last words about this project! What a journey. Thanks for being a part of it.  Escape CCR Hannah si...