Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Class Discussion!!πŸ—£

 Hello Blog!!


Today was a great day! In class, we split into groups to discuss our projects.  So far, I feel on track with my peers and am super excited and proud of the progress I have made in this project.  

With my classmates in groups, we discussed our challenges with this project as well as solutions.  It was such a relief to hear from others that music has been an issue as well.  It seems as though some companies do not get back with confirmation of usage of their music.  When I discussed this issue and how I have been searching for copy-right free music and came to an expensive website, my friend in the group said that he used a website called Epidemic Sounds.  He said that even though it says you need a membership to this website, there is actually a legal way around it to use music.  I am super thrilled at this knowledge and am going to be on the hunt again for music that fits our movie introduction vibe.  The vibe is indie, blues genre with a gradual upbeat tone as Amelia (main character) starts running.  

I felt really accomplished when I listened to my friend in groups' concerns about scheduling and filming with her partner, and I told her that for scheduling with her partner, it is nice to use the website Visme and create an entire graph of when and where you will be scheduled as well as images and time markers.  This helps Sabrina and me a lot and I hope it helps Gianna.  

In our group discussion, I discussed my concerns for editing my video as it is not my specialty.  The group members told me that Adobe Premier is the best place to edit and they have fonts and visual aids you can use to enhance your project.  One sound effect they told me to use over my flashback scenes was "reverb" and apparently it makes a mumbled or echoed sound effect which is perfect to use over our flashback scenes to really show the time difference.  

Anyways, I feel very good about my progress by being reassured and helped by my classmates.  Cannot wait to finish filming Wednesday!!

Thank you!

PS, here is my beautiful class group


Hannah signing off✌🏻




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Hello Blog! Here is my CCR.  My final, last words about this project! What a journey. Thanks for being a part of it.  Escape CCR Hannah si...