Monday, March 14, 2022

Date Difficulty πŸ˜ŸπŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸ’»

 Hello Blog!!


My partner Sabrina and I have run into some difficulty with scheduling.  It seems that that is the biggest issue we have come across in our project so far.  Instead of filming Monday, this morning, we could not because we need a special prop stabilizer to use for our project running scene.  This prop, I will be getting today in order to make sure that our shots are clean and not shaky.  

This is what a stabilizer prop looks like-

As well, one curveball thrown at us has been the time change.  My partner and I were not aware that we would be waking up for school when it is dark outside.  As such, we planned to film Wednesday morning before school because one of our shots is of the sun coming up behind the school and the closing scene has the bell ringing and Amelia (main character) running to the school to not be late for class.  Now since the time change, the sun rises right when school starts.  Thus, we cannot shoot the scenes before school, before actual school, because it will be too dark out. 

I have texted my partner to meet after school today and simply modify some changes to our storyboard and our overall idea of Amelia running around the track before school.  Instead, Amelia would be running for a long time after school.  My new idea for the closing scene would be Amelia receiving a text from her mother saying "Get home now!" and Amelia would runoff.  As she runs off the title can show and be called, "Escape."  

 I truly hope this works out, scheduling is not our specialty but we are working through it.  

Thank you blog. 


Hannah signing off✌🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Hello Blog! Here is my CCR.  My final, last words about this project! What a journey. Thanks for being a part of it.  Escape CCR Hannah si...