Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Shoot Day📲

Hello Blog!!

Today, I begin filming with my partner after school.  We adjusted our project to afternoon shooting even though our original idea was to shoot before school.  I brought an outfit to wear for our shoot since I am the main actress and am going to be running around the track.  I brought a shirt, shorts, and running shoes.  I also brought a ponytail to pull my hair back as I run.  This is all to create the mise-en-scene of the film.  The genre is sports drama.  

As well, after lunch, I need to get the phone stabilizer again from my teacher's classroom in order to film the running scenes without a shaky hand.  This will be tricky to keep stable but the stabilizer tool will help immensely more than a handheld shot.  I am going to meet with Sabrina at the track at 3:00.  Super excited 😁

Here is my outfit: 

I will let you know how it goes blog!

Hannah signing off✌🏻






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Hello Blog! Here is my CCR.  My final, last words about this project! What a journey. Thanks for being a part of it.  Escape CCR Hannah si...