Saturday, March 5, 2022

DaVinci Resolve

 Hello Blog!


So, since my last blog post discussing getting back on track, I have yet to see my project partner because she is at DECA states.  Very proud of her but also her absence sets us back.  But that is okay! We will be fine.  

Today, I want to discuss editing.  Editing is CRUCIAL! Since we have an audio background, foley sounds, and video clips to put together, I need a reliable source to edit.  In the past, I have made videos and edited with IMovie and such but my favorite project I did was when I edited together a stream of sounds (including personal foley sounds) and made a project out of no images or videos just sound.  

The editing device I found super accessible and reliable on my MacBook is DaVinci Resolve.  Since I used it for my other project I found it easier to use.  Editing has been a little touch and go with me since this is my first year filming but I am confident I can capture and edit together our film Escape well.  

That is all! Thank you!

Hannah signing off ✌🏻

(DaVinci Resolve) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Hello Blog! Here is my CCR.  My final, last words about this project! What a journey. Thanks for being a part of it.  Escape CCR Hannah si...