Thursday, March 10, 2022

Filming Day 1

 Hello Blog!!

    Yesterday, I had class time with my partner but my teacher taught a lesson so it was not much class time with Sabrina.  Although this was a struggle, we stuck to the schedule and Sabrina came to my house after school and we shot the "flashback" scenes.  

    One of the scenes required my father to be in it.  This scene was difficult on my acting skills because we were supposed to look like we were in a fight, however, that is hard to do when I am looking face to face with my father acting.  Here is me waiting for my acting face and skills to kick in:

My acting skills were a struggle at first, but then I figured it out.  


    While we were filming inside my room as well.  We took many shots from different angles to show the mise-en-scene of the room.  We decorated my dresser with trophies to give the idea of a student-athlete which is what Amelia (our main character) is.  As well, my dresser was decorated with photos, some being team soccer photos from my real soccer team.  We messed up my bed to make it look like I (Amelia) was in distress and not keeping a clean room because I had other home distractions and dilemmas.  Here are some photos of how we created mise-en-scene in my room:



Alright, blog! Talk to you later 🤓

Hannah signing off✌🏻






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Hello Blog! Here is my CCR.  My final, last words about this project! What a journey. Thanks for being a part of it.  Escape CCR Hannah si...