Friday, March 11, 2022

Emotion Behind Shots!😁

 Hello Blog!!


    Hi Blog! This week my partner Sabrina and I have started filming for our portfolio project.  Finally getting to film part of our project has been a relief and we are super excited to see how it turns out.  On Wednesday, March 9th, we began filming although we did not film every scene possible.  This is because we were under a time crunch and we need to film scenes during the early morning before school.  So, sticking to the schedule we created, we are going to film Monday before school.  NOT SUNDAY, sadly.  I will be away for a soccer tournament. 

  In addition, one of our scenes is a flashback scene of the main character Amelia eating at lunch.  This means we needed to get a shot of me eating alone at lunch and looking unhappy about it.  So, during lunch yesterday, I sought out an empty table at lunch to go film by and my friend filmed me eating alone.  This will be used for a flashback scene, showing one of the reasons why Amelia runs to escape her mundane life. 

Here is an image from the clip: 


    In this image, it is clearly shown the emotion behind the character Amelia.  She is engrossed in a book escaping the outside world and people around her by sitting alone.  This is a huge character trait and this single shot shows the distinction and separation.  When we incorporate the video footage of Amelia sitting alone, we will put a blue filter on it.  

Thank you!

Hannah signing off✌🏻




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Hello Blog! Here is my CCR.  My final, last words about this project! What a journey. Thanks for being a part of it.  Escape CCR Hannah si...